Our number one priority is the safety of our party kids, their parents, party guests and our staff.
Covid-19 has meant that we have had to adapt more than ever to keep everyone safe. Our staff have been extensively trained in our Covid-safe measures via our Fairy University program. Fairy University is an online school where our staff learn and constantly grow as professional performers.
If you have any questions about any of our measures, please get in contact.
OUR CURRENT COVID-SAFE PLAN AS AT 24/11/20:
- We are currently only doing arm paintings, no face painting for now. If your package states it includes face painting please note that it will automatically be changed to arm painting. All staff members are aware of this change.
- Our staff members have their own sanitising equipment and hand sanitiser. We ask that you please provide your own sanitiser for your party guests.
- All staff members will be sanitising their hands and their equipment before, during and after the party or event. They will also be washing or sanitising their costumes or clothing items between parties and events.
- Please note that the games and activities have been adapted from our end as much as possible to include social distancing.
- Masks are to be worn at all times by adult guests for indoor parties or events. Currently, masks are not required to be worn outside. However, please ask your adult party guests to bring one with them to outdoor parties as well in case they aren’t able to social distance at times.
- If you or anyone of your party guests including children are experiencing any flu-like symptoms before the party, we please ask that they do not attend the party. If you are required to cancel your party because your own child or a family member is unwell you will qualify for a full refund or you can post-pone.
- We are limiting contact as much as possible during our parties or events. This means that cuddles and high fives may be replaced with blowing kisses or a socially distanced handshake instead.